Class Schedule Change
Students have the opportunity to make changes to their schedules at certain points throughout the school year. Changing classes should be made in consultation with a counselor. There is a $10.00 fee for a class change. Students will not be charged a fee if there is a hole in their schedule, a repeated class, or the change is requested by a teacher.
General Schedule Change Periods
- General Schedule change periods are held at the beginning of each semester the first two days of classes. The dates for the 2023-24 school year include:
- August 17-18
- January 4-5
- Students may change schedules without teacher approval.
- After those class change periods, all requests for a schedule change are required to go through an appeal process.
Appealed Schedule Change Periods
- An Appeal form (located in the Counseling Office) must be filled out and RETURNED to the Counseling Department BEFORE the SECOND Local Case Management (LCMT) Committee Meeting of each new term. The dates for the 2023-24 school year include:
- August 21-31
- October 24-November 2
- January 8-18
- March 13-21
- The appeal will go through a committee approval process in LCMT.
Concurrent Enrollment Schedule Changes:
- Concurrent Enrollment students may change at any time during the first week of the semester.May change at any time during the first week of the semester.
- Appealed schedule changes must follow the Appeal Schedule Change procedure and be completed by the initial university course drop deadline.