Fall Registration Class Changes
For students wishing to make a change to their schedule, there are two options (Please select only one option).
Option One: Online Request
- Open August 4th - 11th
- Use this form to make your request: Fall Registration Schedule Change Request 23-24 NOTE: This form will not be active until 3:00 pm on Friday, August 4th.
- No online requests will be completed until the $10 class change fee is made. Instructions to Make on Online Payment
Option Two: Face-to-Face
- All appoitments MUST be made online through myDSD. Instructions to Make an Online Appointment
- August 7th Senior appointments ONLY
- August 8th - 9th Appointments available for all students
- Appointments will be held in the cafeteria/commons.
- The $10 class change fee MUST be made before counselors will make any changes. All payments will be made just prior the appointment.
Changes Not Requiring a Fee
The following requests will not require a fee:
- removing a duplicate course (listed twice in your schedule, or taken already over the summer)
- adding a class for a missing period in your schedule
- adding DTC programs to your schedule
- adding an internship to your schedule
- adding class that is required as part of being on an athletic team or audition only class
ANY CHANGES MADE BEYOND THOSE LISTED ABOVE WILL CREATE A $10 CLASS CHANGE FEE.
Class Change Fee
There is a $10 class change fee for each class change request submitted. This includes, but is not limited to, period swaps, teacher change requests, and adding/dropping classes. Be sure to list ALL changes requested on the online form to avoid multiple charges. . SCHEDULE CHANGE FEES MUST BE PAID FIRST IN ORDER FOR THE CHANGE TO BE MADE.
Class Changes Once School Starts
Class changes may be made in person August 17th - 18th during lunch or after school (no appointment needed). Students will need to meet with their counselor to make any additional changes after August 18th.
- All schedules are subject to change due to adjustments in class size/capacity.
- Please allow up to a week for your schedule to reflect requested changes.
- Do not submit a schedule change request for 2nd semester.
- Any changes you want to make for 2nd semester can be done in the counseling center at no charge during October and November, prior to Thanksgiving break.