ACT & AP Test

If your student needs national or state testing accommodations a parent/guardian consent form is required.  The ACT and AP College Board may require additional documentation for ELL (English Language Learner) or 504 accommodations above what records the school may release to them. Syracuse High School is subject to the approval of accommodations by the ACT or AP College Board.