Class Schedule Planning
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we have updated our schedule change procedure for this school year.
For the safety of students and staff, and in order to adhere to social distancing requirements, all schedule changes will be done online by clicking on this google form: Schedule Change Request. Please fill it out completely and list alternate courses you may want in case your requested course is full.
Due to the pandemic and restrictions on class sizes this year, teacher change requests will NOT be considered. If you feel you absolutely need to request a teacher change you must fill out the teacher appeal section of the class change form. Filling out this section will not guarantee a teacher change. All requests will be taken to a committee to approve and can only be considered if the class size allows.
The following requests, and only the following requests, will not require a fee:
- adding DTC programs to your schedule
- adding internship to your schedule
- removing a duplicate course (listed twice in your schedule, or taken already over the summer)
- made a sports team, audition only class and it is not on your schedule
- filling a hole in your schedule
- a change has been requested by a teacher
Any changes you want to make for 2nd semester can be done in the counseling center at no charge during October and November, prior to Thanksgiving break. After that, you will be required to pay a $10 fee.
General Schedule Changes:
- General Schedule change sessions are held at the beginning of each semester; one day before the semester starts, and the first two days of classes.
- Students may change schedules without teacher approval.
Appealed Schedule Changes:
- Must be completed within the first two weeks of each term.
- Must be preceded by a teacher, parent, student meeting.
- Appeal forms must be completely filled out and submitted to counselor within the two-week schedule change time period.
After the time periods stated above there will be no schedule changes made or classes dropped.