2021-22 Fall Registration
As summer winds down, it is time to start thinking about getting ready for the new school year. One item that needs your attention is Fall Registration. There are five steps that we need you to complete in order to register your child.
- There are five registration steps that need to be completed in order to view your child's schedule:
1. Pay or make arrangements to pay registration fees
2. Review, make changes (if needed) and sign the Student Information Form
3. Have you and your child accept all school and district policies on myDSD
4. Fill out the online McKinney-Vento form
5. Review optional registration items>
- More information for completing each step can be found by clicking the blue "Begin Registration" button below.
- Please complete all five steps by August 6.
- Registration fees need to be paid by August 19 to avoid a $10 late fee.
- All registration must be done online! ***Paper registration packets are not available***
- For those without internet access, computer access is available in the Main Office during regular office hours.