2022-23 Fall Registration NOW OPEN
As summer winds down, it is time to start thinking about getting ready for the new school year. One item that needs your attention is Fall Registration. There are six steps that we need you to complete in order to register your child.
There are six registration steps that need to be completed in order to view your child's schedule:
- Pay or make arrangements to pay registration fees.
- Review, make changes (if needed), sign and return the Student Information Form.
- Accept and have your child accept all school and district policies on myDSD.
- Fill out the online McKinney-Vento form.
- Review the Health Information flyer.
- Review optional registration items.
- More information for completing each step can be found by clicking the blue "Begin Registration" button below.
- Please complete all six steps by August 3rd.
- Registration fees need to be paid by August 19th to avoid a $10 late fee.
- All registration must be done online! ***Paper registration packets are not available***
- For those without internet access, computer access is available in the Main Office during regular office hours.