Fall Registration Steps (Required)
- STEP 1: Pay Fees
- STEP 2: Fill out Student Information Form
- STEP 3: Online Policy Acceptance
- STEP 4: Fill out and Submit the McKinney-Vento Form
- STEP 5: Optional Registration Items
Complete ONE of the following fee payment options:
- Option 1: Pay your fees online
- Option 2: Fill out a Fee Waiver Application
- Fill out a Fee Waiver Application and return it to the Main Office.
** A $10.00 late registration fee will be added after August 19, 2021.
|TOTAL REQUIRED FEES||$87.50|
|Yearbook||$50.00||$55.00 after Oct. 31, 2021|
|Parking Permit (Jr. & Sr. ONLY)||$5.00/Semester||MUST BE DISPLAYED ON MIRROR|
|Device Protection Plan||$25.00|
|PTSA Dues Individual||$7.00|
|PTSA Family + Donation||$25.00|
Verify and Update Student Information
Federal law requires the school to keep accurate student demographic information. Complete the following steps to update your student's demographic information:
STEP ONE: Download and review your child's Student Information Form.
- Log on to myDSD.
- Click on your student attending SHS.
- Click on the "Academics" tab on the top of the page and select "Reports" from the drop-down menu.
- Under the "Student Information" heading, click on the "Student Information Form".
- This will open a digital copy of your child's Student Information Form. Review the information on the form, looking for any items that need to be updated.
STEP TWO (A): If there are NO changes go to step three.
STEP TWO (B): If any information has changed, print, update, sign the form and return it to the school.
STEP THREE: Electronically sign the Student Information Update found in myDSD to verify that you have reviewed and updated your child's information (see Online Policy Acceptance).
Policy Review and Acceptance
There are several key policies that need to be reviewed and accepted digitally. These policies are found in myDSD.
- Log on to myDSD. This will take you to the "Student Information System."
- Click on the "Tools" tab on the top of the page and select "Sign Documents" from the drop-down menu.
- Review each policy and click the green "Accept" button.
|Policy Name||Accepted By||Required|
|Attendance||Student and Guardian||Yes|
|Bullying and Hazing||Student and Guardian||Yes|
|Dress Code||Student and Guardian||Yes|
|Financial Liability||Student and Guardian||Yes|
|Secondary Acceptable Use||Student and Guardian||Yes|
|Parental Device Permission||Guardian||Anyone who checks out a laptop|
|SHS Citizenship||Student and Guardian||Yes|
|SHS Non-Discrimination||Student and Guardian||Yes|
|SHS Parking||Student and Guardian||Yes|
|School Dance||Student and Guardian||Yes|
|Student Busing Acceptable Use||Student and Guardian||Yes|
|Student Data Collection||Guardian||Yes|
|Student Eligibility||Student and Guardian||Yes|
|Student Information Update||Student and Guardian||Yes|
|SHS Device User Agreement||Student and Guardian||Anyone who checks out a laptop|
**Note, this must be done online. Computers are available daily, during office hours, for anyone without internet access.**
Complete and Submit the Online Housing Information/McKinney-Vento Eligibility Form
Each State educational agency shall ensure that each child of a homeless individual and each homeless youth has equal access to the same free, appropriate public education, as provided to other children and youths. Davis School District has the responsibility to inform any homeless student of the services they are eligible to receive. NOTE: If you answer NO to the first question, please skip all other questions and submit the form.
You can also fill out and return a paper copy.
For more information on the rights and resources for homeless or displaced students, see the district McKinney-Vento Displaced/Homeless website.